Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary School.

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the families of all affected.
"[Children who] had their entire lives ahead of them, birthdays graduations, weddings, kids of their own." as President Obama said.

It is a reminder to cherish every moment that you have. Life is unpredictable. Every moment is precious.

Take time to say a prayer and remember the families in Newtown. There are no comforting words that can be spoken. It is a time to mourn right now.

My cousin said it best, "Hug your children or your loved ones cause you really don't know what life will throw at you!!! I am truly grateful for my children and can not image what these poor parents in CT are feeling right now! I ask that God will be with them and all of us and our children."

Please feel free to post the momento below to show love and support for that community.


No comments:

Post a Comment